Wednesday, June 13, 2018

SPECIAL MESSAGE from Sue Ellen Dickinson

I want to talk to you for just a minute about something really important......and that is....
I need your help!

I've never asked for your help before, but I'm asking now......so please hear me out.

See......Heart Talk is totally listener and subscriber supported.

But, unfortunately, it costs money to put this program on the air, and bring it to you and many, many  others  all around the world, who enjoy listening to HEART TALK.....and I want to keep it that way.

So far, it's been just me  who's been paying the monthly bills to keep this program on the air..

I have no outside help, financial or otherwise to help me pay these bills, so it's all coming out of my own personal pocket.

But now, I've got to ask you a favor.  Oh.....you can relax.....I'm not asking for money.. .....and I won't EVER ask you for money .....because believe me, I understand where many of you are with your finances, and that's the last thing I'd ever ask of you.

But there IS something you can do for me that's not going to cost you a penny...., but it will help me tremendously.

Here's what I'm talking about.....


You see......when you place an order for  Dr. Cartwright's wonderful products, most of you use  the order LINKS I send you in emails you receive from me And that's great, because when you order, using those LINKS I send you,  I get credit for that order.  I make a small amount of money off each order  when you use one of those LINKS. 

But here's the problem..... not everybody uses my links, and .....if you DON'T use my links, and instead call your order in by PHONE......well.....I could be out of luck, and not get credited for that order you just placed.......and that means I don't earn  money which I need to pay the  HEART TALK bills.

SO.....here's how you can help me.  I need  credit from  every single order that comes in so I can keep on paying the monthly bills..... just like I always have. 

But in order to do that, I  need to be credited with every order that's placed.  And I need orders to be placed from my LINKS.

Because if I can't pay the bills, we can't continue with HEART TALK......it's just that simple.

Like I said, HEART TALK is totally listener and subscriber supported......so if you enjoy  the program, and all the great stuff we talk about.....and ....if you already order  Dr. Cartwright's amazing products, or if you want to become a new customer......please,....place your order by using my LINKS so I can earn credit ........and do not  order by telephone

And  if you want me to help you place your order, simply email me and I'll be happy to assist you.
Please.....help me to keep HEART TALK on the air by simply using my LINKS when you place your order.

Thank you very much,
Sue Ellen Dickinson

P.S. Here are the LINKS to Dr. Cartwright's products....
 
HEAT-N-SYNC - http://www.heat-n-sync.com
MORLOGIC  -  https://m396.isrefer.com/go/mbb/SED24/
THE ESSENTIALS - https://m396.infusionsoft.com/go/mste/SED24/
GLUCOTHEREX - http://www.glucotherex.com   Enter Code: SED

No comments:

Post a Comment